Tuesday 15 August 2017

They will use My Home to honour pagan gods as a mark of respect, which the world will be told is only fair


Will the priests, bishops and cardinals recognise these changes in the Church when they come?

Will they make excuses for everything that is changed as a way of showing welcome and tolerance of anyone and everyone no matter if they believe in Jesus or not?

Will they stop and say "The Church needs modernising and progressing forward - it's a good thing" or will they stop and say "Jesus didn't give His Authority to do these things! - this is not in keeping with what Jesus laid down in His Church!"

Are the clergy ready to witness these changes and make sacrifices to remain loyal to Jesus?

Are parishioners going to accept the changes and participate in them or will they see it for the smoke screen that it is and challenge what they see?

Will Jesus be swept to the side and eventually out the door of His Own Home without so much as a glance His Way as He is leaving?

Would we offer our home to criminals to step in and do what they wished, trash the joint, be bad examples to our kids, steal our belongings to pay for their criminal lifestyles, eventually throw us out of our own home to take possession and be happy with all they did?

Well isn't it the same as someone who doesn't believe in Jesus being allowed to enter His Home, take out all that represents Him, have pagan ceremonies to honour their lifestyles and beliefs and throw Jesus out with yesterday's news???!

Of course this is upsetting to Jesus! It should be just as upsetting to us! More than upsetting!

But this is what we will witness! God will only put up with so much as we have already been told. The period for this Apostasy will be short, but it will be furious! I pray that priests will stand up against the changes and deceptions that will enter the Church. Jesus intends for His Holy Remnant Church to be lifted up and given the Power of the Holy Spirit to carry His Word on in Truth without change, without manipulation!

We who follow Him now in this Mission are being called upon to remain in His Remnant! We are His True Church once this 'take-over' by satan enters the Church. This is why we are being prepared!

This era as Jesus tells us will not last long! God will see to it! An era is any length of time for a particular event or change - it can be any length of time.

We know that we are living in time of the Great Tribulation! Pray that God ends satan's reign on earth soon!


They will use My Home to honour pagan gods as a mark of respect, which the world will be told is only fair

 Sunday, May 18th, 2014 @ 19:15

 My dearly beloved daughter, all of the prophecies given to you will now begin to spill out – one drop at a time, until all will pour rapidly like water rushing from a tap. The incidents, the deeds and the acts, connected with My Church on Earth, will soon be witnessed by you. Those who make disparaging claims about My Holy Word will be silenced, so shocked will they be by the events to come.

 All that comes from Me comes from My Father. When My Father dictates details of future events, as part of His Mission to save souls, be assured that they will happen. As the new era of radical reforms in My Church commences, many non-Christian groups will be embraced. And, while I welcome all souls, I will never allow My Word – upon which My Church has been built – to be shoved aside. Those who do not accept Me, because they do not believe in Who I Am, will be welcomed into My Home. They will be shown every hospitality; be treated with great courtesy; presented with gifts and yet they will refuse to acknowledge their Host. Then, in time, they will use My Home to honour pagan gods as a mark of respect, which the world will be told is only fair. Christians will be told that God would expect them to welcome non-believers into the Church. That some practices, which honour Me, will have to be adapted so as not to cause offense to these visitors. Soon, My Home, will no longer belong to Me, for there will be little discussion of My True Holy Word.

 New words, which they will tell you come from My Lips, will be used by My Church on Earth to welcome strangers into My Home. And, while I sit quietly in the corner, they will run amok in My House; take away treasures and all symbols, which are associated with Me, My beloved Mother and the Stations of the Cross. My Home will be stripped bare of all that I hold dear and imposters will take up residence therein. It will become a place of strange commemorative ceremonies; new and unusual prayers and the new book will replace the old. This will continue until I Am forced to leave My Home, as it will be unfit for My Holy Presence. To all the innocent followers of Mine, they will only see what they believe is an attempt to modernize the Catholic religion.
 Soon I will no longer have the key to My Home, for they will take that away too. I will make My Home then only in the hearts of My loyal sacred servants, My beloved followers and those whose hearts will be open to Me. My Home is yours. My Home is for everyone. But when I welcome the heathen into My Home, this does not give them the right to force God’s children to accept their customs or permit their ceremonies to take place in the House of the Lord.

 You must never allow your Faith to be used in this way or compromised, in order to allow pagans to tarnish My Home.

 Your Jesus

No comments: